English | Japanese
Last updated 2018-1-23
Why don't you try raw fish cooking using Japanese traditional cooking knife named "Sashimi Bocho" and "Deba Bocho" which has quite sharp edge like "Katana" Japanese sword.
This is just two hours cooking lesson for person who wants to experience how to field raw fish.
You can easily join the special class during traveling to Japan!
- English lesson.
- Fielding two low horse mackerel per a person.
- Making "Sashimi" and "Sushi" from raw fishes.
- Using very sharp Japanese cooking knife.
- Feel free to come to the school empty-handed.
- WiFi available.
- After lesson, have a Japanese style lunch Miso-soup, Sashimi, Sushi, and tea.
Not fixed yet.
You can register your email so that you may receive datetime information when it is fixed.
Midorigaoka culcual Hall 2nd floor (map)
2-14-23 Midorigaoka Meguro Tokyo Japan
The nearest station
Tokyu Toyoko Line and Oimachi Line Jiyugaoka Station getting off for about 7 minutes on foot.
30USD per person
- Payment at classroom.
- Only cash is acceptable.
we hopefully expect that guest learn Japan food culture due to cooking raw fish using Japanese original cooking knife - Wabocho.